Stella 500’s powerfully focused beam and compact size make it a versatile light for any type of riding. The Stella features an optimized reflector that makes the beam broader and smoother for enhanced visibility in low light conditions. The Stella is designed to maximize run-time in an ultra-light package – built with the epic in mind. And, the included hardware mounts easily to your helmet for even more on-the-road options.
• 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2.75 hours run time and low power with 6 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode.
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included).
•Ultralight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins
• Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger or 5 hours with the Mini-L Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
• System weight: 230 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
• High 2:45 / 500
• Med 6:00 / 275
• Low 12:00 / 140
• Pulse 24:00 / 140
• Race High 2:45 / 500
• Race Low 6:00 / 275
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|